Is HALAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) meat from animals that have been slaughtered in the prescribed way according to the shariah
- adj - proper or legitimate
- adj - conforming to dietary laws
- Of or being meat slaughtered in the prescribed way: a halal butcher; a halal label.
- In accordance with or permitted under the shari’a.
- noun - meat prepared in accordance with Islamic law
There are 5 letters in HALAL: A A H L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALAL, to go: HALAL?
Rearrange the letters in HALAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALAL
What's nearby HALAL
Lookup in Wiki for HALAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALAL"