Is SLASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - an open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
- noun - a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- noun - a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- verb - cut with sweeping strokes
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - cut open
- verb - cut drastically
- verb - move or stir about violently
- To cut or form by cutting with forceful sweeping strokes: slash a path through the underbrush.
- To lash with sweeping strokes.
- To make a gash or gashes in.
- To cut a slit or slits in, especially so as to reveal an underlying color: slash a sleeve.
- To criticize sharply: The work of the composer has been slashed by the reviewers.
- To reduce or curtail drastically: slash prices for a clearance sale.
- To make forceful sweeping strokes with or as if with a sharp instrument.
- To cut one’s way with such strokes: We slashed through the dense jungle.
- A forceful sweeping stroke made with a sharp instrument.
- A long cut or other opening made by such a stroke; a gash or slit.
- A decorative slit in a fabric or garment.
- Branches and other residue left on a forest floor after the cutting of timber.
- A virgule.
- verb - to cut with violent sweeping strokes
There are 5 letters in SLASH: A H L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLASH, to go: SLASH?
Rearrange the letters in SLASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLASH
What's nearby SLASH
Lookup in Wiki for SLASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLASH"