Is SABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artist's brush made of sable hairs
- noun - the expensive dark brown fur of the marten
- noun - a very dark black
- noun - a scarf (or trimming) made of sable
- noun - marten of northern Asian forests having luxuriant dark brown fur
- adj - of a dark somewhat brownish black
- A carnivorous mammal (Martes zibellina) of northern Europe and Asia, having soft dark fur.
- The pelt or fur of this animal.
- The similar fur of other species of martens.
- The color black, especially in heraldry.
- A grayish yellowish brown.
- A sablefish.
- Of a grayish yellowish brown.
- Of the color black, as in heraldry or mourning.
- Dark; somber.
- Of the fur of the sable: a sable coat.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 5 letters in SABLE: A B E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SABLE, to go: SABLE?
Rearrange the letters in SABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SABLE
What's nearby SABLE
Lookup in Wiki for SABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SABLE"