Is CABLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a telegram sent abroad
- noun - a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- noun - a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- noun - a nautical unit of depth
- noun - television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- noun - a television system that transmits over cables
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with a cable
- verb - to fasten with a cable (a heavy rope)
There are 6 letters in CABLES: A B C E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABLES, to go: CABLES?
Rearrange the letters in CABLES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CABLES
5 letters out of CABLES
4 letters out of CABLES
3 letters out of CABLES
2 letters out of CABLES
Contextual use of CABLES
What's nearby CABLES
Lookup in Wiki for CABLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABLES"