Is LACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- A cord or ribbon used to draw and tie together two opposite edges, as of a shoe.
- A delicate fabric made of yarn or thread in an open weblike pattern.
- Gold or silver braid ornamenting an officer’s uniform.
- To thread a cord through the eyelets or around the hooks of.
- To draw together and tie the laces of.
- To restrain or constrict by tightening laces, especially of a corset.
- To pull or pass through; intertwine: lace garlands through a trellis.
- To trim or decorate with or as if with lace.
- To add a touch of liquor to: laced the eggnog with rum and brandy.
- To add a touch of flavor or a dash of zest to, so as to make more effective, for example: “Quacks now lace their pitch with scientific terms that may sound authentic to the uninformed” (Jane E.
- To streak with color.
- To be fastened or tied with laces or a lace.
- verb - to fasten by means of a lace (a cord for drawing together two edges)
There are 4 letters in LACE: A C E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LACE, to go: LACE?
Rearrange the letters in LACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LACE
What's nearby LACE
Lookup in Wiki for LACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LACE"