Is CLEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe)
- noun - a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- noun - a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- verb - provide with cleats
- verb - secure on a cleat
- A strip of wood or iron used to strengthen or support the surface to which it is attached.
- A projecting piece of metal or hard rubber attached to the underside of a shoe to provide traction.
- A piece of metal or wood having projecting arms or ends on which a rope can be wound or secured.
- A wedge-shaped piece of material, such as wood, that is fastened onto something, such as a spar, to act as a support or prevent slippage.
- A spurlike device used in gripping a tree or pole in climbing.
- verb - to strengthen with a strip of wood or iron
There are 5 letters in CLEAT: A C E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEAT, to go: CLEAT?
Rearrange the letters in CLEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLEAT
What's nearby CLEAT
Lookup in Wiki for CLEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEAT"