Is TACKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TACKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person who plays that position on a football team
- noun - gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- noun - (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
- verb - accept as a challenge
- verb - put a harness
- verb - seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball
- The equipment used in a sport or an occupation, especially in fishing; gear.
- A system of ropes and blocks for raising and lowering weights of rigging and pulleys for applying tension.
- A rope and its pulley.
- Either of the two line players on a team positioned between the guard and the end.
- This position.
- The act of stopping an opposing player by seizing and throwing the player down.
- To take on and wrestle with (an opponent or a problem, for example).
- To seize and throw down (an opposing player).
- To harness (a horse).
- verb - to seize and throw to the ground
There are 6 letters in TACKLE: A C E K L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TACKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TACKLE, to go: TACKLE?
Rearrange the letters in TACKLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TACKLE
5 letters out of TACKLE
4 letters out of TACKLE
3 letters out of TACKLE
2 letters out of TACKLE
Contextual use of TACKLE
What's nearby TACKLE
Lookup in Wiki for TACKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TACKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TACKLE"