Is CLEATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - shoes with leather or metal projections on the soles
- noun - a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe)
- noun - a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- noun - a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- verb - provide with cleats
- verb - secure on a cleat
- verb - to strengthen with a strip of wood or iron
There are 6 letters in CLEATS: A C E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEATS, to go: CLEATS?
Rearrange the letters in CLEATS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLEATS
5 letters out of CLEATS
4 letters out of CLEATS
3 letters out of CLEATS
2 letters out of CLEATS
Contextual use of CLEATS
What's nearby CLEATS
Lookup in Wiki for CLEATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEATS"