Is CASTLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASTLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- verb - move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- verb - to make a certain move in chess
There are 7 letters in CASTLES: A C E L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASTLES, to go: CASTLES?
Rearrange the letters in CASTLES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CASTLES
6 letters out of CASTLES
5 letters out of CASTLES
4 letters out of CASTLES
3 letters out of CASTLES
2 letters out of CASTLES
Contextual use of CASTLES
What's nearby CASTLES
Lookup in Wiki for CASTLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASTLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASTLES"