Is LEAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is of no importance
- adj - the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'
- adv - used to form the superlative
- Lowest in importance or rank.
- Smallest in magnitude or degree.
- Superlative of little.
- According to the lowest possible assessment; not less than: waited at least an hour.
- In any event; anyway: You might at least answer.
- noun - something that is smallest in size or degree
There are 5 letters in LEAST: A E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAST, to go: LEAST?
Rearrange the letters in LEAST and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of LEAST
4 letters out of LEAST
3 letters out of LEAST
2 letters out of LEAST
Contextual use of LEAST
What's nearby LEAST
Lookup in Wiki for LEAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAST"