Is STABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- verb - shelter in a stable
- adj - resistant to change of position or condition
- adj - firm and dependable
- adj - not taking part readily in chemical change
- adj - maintaining equilibrium
- adj - showing little if any change
- Resistant to change of position or condition; steadfast.
- Maintaining equilibrium; self-restoring.
- Immutable; permanent; enduring.
- Consistently dependable.
- Not subject to mental illness or irrationality.
- Having no known mode of decay; indefinitely long-lived.
- Not easily decomposed or otherwise modified chemically.
- A building for the shelter and feeding of domestic animals, especially horses and cattle.
- A group of animals lodged in such a building.
- All the racehorses belonging to a single owner or racing establishment.
- The personnel employed to keep and train such a group of racehorses.
- To put or keep in or as if in a stable.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)
There are 6 letters in STABLE: A B E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STABLE, to go: STABLE?
Rearrange the letters in STABLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STABLE
5 letters out of STABLE
4 letters out of STABLE
3 letters out of STABLE
2 letters out of STABLE
Contextual use of STABLE
What's nearby STABLE
Lookup in Wiki for STABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STABLE"