Is BEAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- An animal other than a human being, especially a large four-footed mammal.
- A large domestic animal, especially a horse or bull.
- Animal nature as opposed to intellect or spirit: “So far the beast in us has insisted upon having its full say” (William Dean Howells).
- A brutal, contemptible person.
- adj - a living organism typically capable of voluntary motion and sensation [n -S] : ANIMALIC
There are 5 letters in BEAST: A B E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAST, to go: BEAST?
Rearrange the letters in BEAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAST
What's nearby BEAST
Lookup in Wiki for BEAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAST"