Is BATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- noun - (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- noun - a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- noun - the club used in playing cricket
- noun - a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- verb - strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- verb - wink briefly
- verb - have a turn at bat
- verb - use a bat
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Crazy; insane.
- verb - to hit a baseball
There are 4 letters in BATS: A B S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATS, to go: BATS?
Rearrange the letters in BATS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATS
What's nearby BATS
Lookup in Wiki for BATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATS"