Is TAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bill in a restaurant
- noun - sensationalist journalism
- noun - the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- noun - a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A projection, flap, or short strip attached to an object to facilitate opening, handling, or identification.
- A small, usually decorative flap or tongue on a garment.
- A small auxiliary airfoil that is attached to a larger one and that helps stabilize an aircraft.
- A pull-tab.
- A bill or check, such as one for a meal in a restaurant.
- To observe carefully: Let’s keep tabs on expenditures.
- verb - to name or designate
There are 3 letters in TAB: A B T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAB, to go: TAB?
Rearrange the letters in TAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAB
What's nearby TAB
Lookup in Wiki for TAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAB"