Is BAIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that serves as an enticement
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- verb - attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- Food or other lure placed on a hook or in a trap and used in the taking of fish, birds, or other animals.
- Something, such as a worm, used for this purpose.
- An enticement; a temptation.
- A stop for food or rest during a trip.
- To place a lure in (a trap) or on (a fishing hook).
- To entice, especially by trickery or strategy.
- To set dogs upon (a chained animal, for example) for sport.
- To attack or torment, especially with persistent insults, criticism, or ridicule.
- To tease.
- To stop for food or rest during a trip.
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 4 letters in BAIT: A B I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAIT, to go: BAIT?
Rearrange the letters in BAIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAIT
What's nearby BAIT
Lookup in Wiki for BAIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAIT"