Is HABIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HABIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an established custom
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - a distinctive attire worn by a member of a religious order
- noun - the general form or mode of growth (especially of a plant or crystal)
- noun - attire that is typically worn by a horseback rider (especially a woman's attire)
- noun - excessive use of drugs
- verb - put a habit on
- A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.
- An established disposition of the mind or character.
- Customary manner or practice: a person of ascetic habits.
- An addiction, especially to a narcotic drug.
- Physical constitution.
- Characteristic appearance, form, or manner of growth, especially of a plant or crystal.
- A distinctive dress or costume, especially of a religious order.
- These nouns denote patterns of behavior established by continual repetition.
- verb - to clothe or dress
There are 5 letters in HABIT: A B H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HABIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HABIT, to go: HABIT?
Rearrange the letters in HABIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HABIT
What's nearby HABIT
Lookup in Wiki for HABIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HABIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HABIT"