Is BOAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small vessel for travel on water
- noun - a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- verb - ride in a boat on water
- A relatively small, usually open craft of a size that might be carried aboard a ship.
- An inland vessel of any size.
- A ship or submarine.
- A dish shaped like a boat: a sauce boat.
- To travel by boat.
- To ride a boat for pleasure.
- To transport by boat.
- To place in a boat.
- adj - to travel by boat (watercraft) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOATABLE
There are 4 letters in BOAT: A B O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOAT, to go: BOAT?
Rearrange the letters in BOAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOAT
What's nearby BOAT
Lookup in Wiki for BOAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOAT"