Is ABOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABOUT in various dictionaries:
- adj - on the move
- adv - (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- adv - all around or on all sides
- adv - in the area or vicinity
- adv - used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- adv - in or to a reversed position or direction
- adv - in rotation or succession
- adv - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished
- Approximately; nearly: The interview lasted about an hour.
- Almost: The job is about done.
- To a reversed position or direction: Turn about and walk away slowly.
- In no particular direction: wandering about with no place to go.
- All around; on every side: Let’s look about for help.
- In the area or vicinity; near: spoke to a few spectators standing about.
- In succession; one after another: Turn about is fair play.
- On all sides of; surrounding: I found an English garden all about me.
- In the vicinity of; around: explored the rivers and streams about the estate.
- Almost the same as; close to; near.
- In reference to; relating to; concerned with: a book about snakes; objectivity—a part of what biography is about.
- In the act or process of: While you’re about it, please clean your room.
- In the possession or innate character of: Keep your wits about you.
- Ready or prepared to do something: The chorus is about to sing.
- Used with a negative to indicate strong intention: I am not about to concede the point.
- Moving here and there; astir: The patient is up and about.
- The construction not about to is often used to express determination: We are not about to negotiate with terrorists.
There are 5 letters in ABOUT: A B O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABOUT, to go: ABOUT?
Rearrange the letters in ABOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABOUT
What's nearby ABOUT
Lookup in Wiki for ABOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABOUT"