Is TUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- noun - the amount that a tub will hold
- An open, flat-bottomed vessel, usually round and typically wider than it is deep, used for washing, packing, or storing.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A bathtub.
- A bath taken in a bathtub.
- A wide, clumsy, slow-moving boat.
- A bucket used for conveying ore or coal up a mine shaft.
- A coal car used in a mine.
- To pack or store in a tub.
- To take a bath.
- verb - to wash in a tub (a round, open vessel)
There are 3 letters in TUB: B T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUB, to go: TUB?
Rearrange the letters in TUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUB
What's nearby TUB
Lookup in Wiki for TUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUB"