Is STUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- noun - a small piece
- noun - a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- noun - the part of a check that is retained as a record
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - pull up (weeds) by their roots
- verb - extinguish by crushing
- verb - clear of weeds by uprooting them
- verb - strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
- See Regional note at stob.
- Something cut short or arrested in development: a stub of a tail.
- The part of a check or receipt retained as a record.
- The part of a ticket returned as a voucher of payment.
- To pull up (weeds) by the roots.
- To clear (a field) of weeds.
- To strike (one’s toe or foot) against something accidentally.
- To snuff out (a cigarette butt) by crushing.
- verb - to strike accidentally against a projecting object
There are 4 letters in STUB: B S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUB, to go: STUB?
Rearrange the letters in STUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUB
What's nearby STUB
Lookup in Wiki for STUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUB"