Is BURST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of exploding or bursting
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- noun - a sudden intense happening
- verb - come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - emerge suddenly
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- To come open or fly apart suddenly or violently, especially from internal pressure.
- To explode.
- To be or seem to be full to the point of breaking open: The sacks were bursting with grain.
- To emerge, come forth, or arrive suddenly: burst out of the door.
- To come apart or seem to come apart because of overwhelming emotion: thought his heart would burst with happiness.
- To give sudden utterance or expression: burst out laughing; burst into tears.
- See Synonyms at break.
- To exert strong pressure in order to force (something) open.
- To separate (a continuous form or printout) into individual sheets.
- A sudden outbreak or outburst; an explosion.
- The result of bursting, especially the explosion of a projectile or bomb on impact or in the air.
- The number of bullets fired from an automatic weapon by one pull of the trigger.
- A volley of bullets fired from an automatic weapon: The machine gunner fired a quick burst.
- An abrupt, intense increase; a rush: a burst of speed; wind blowing in fitful bursts.
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 5 letters in BURST: B R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURST
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURST, to go: BURST?
Rearrange the letters in BURST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURST
What's nearby BURST
Lookup in Wiki for BURST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURST"