Is BURSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of exploding or bursting
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- noun - a sudden intense happening
- verb - come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - emerge suddenly
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 6 letters in BURSTS: B R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURSTS, to go: BURSTS?
Rearrange the letters in BURSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURSTS
What's nearby BURSTS
Lookup in Wiki for BURSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURSTS"