Is RUSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- noun - a plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems
- noun - the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- noun - any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become coated with oxide
- adj - to form rust (a reddish coating that forms on iron) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RUSTABLE
There are 5 letters in RUSTS: R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUSTS, to go: RUSTS?
Rearrange the letters in RUSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUSTS
What's nearby RUSTS
Lookup in Wiki for RUSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUSTS"