Is TRUSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt
- noun - a framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- noun - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- verb - tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - support structurally
- A supportive device, usually consisting of a pad with a belt, worn to prevent enlargement of a hernia or the return of a reduced hernia.
- A rigid framework, as of wooden beams or metal bars, designed to support a structure, such as a roof.
- A bracket.
- Something gathered into a bundle; a pack.
- An iron fitting by which a lower yard is secured to a mast.
- A compact cluster of flowers at the end of a stalk.
- To tie up or bind tightly.
- To bind or skewer the wings or legs of (a fowl) before cooking.
- To support or brace with a truss.
- verb - to secure tightly
There are 5 letters in TRUSS: R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUSS, to go: TRUSS?
Rearrange the letters in TRUSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUSS
What's nearby TRUSS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUSS"