Is TRUSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- noun - certainty based on past experience
- noun - the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - a trustful relationship
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- verb - allow without fear
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - extend credit to
- verb - to place confidence in
There are 6 letters in TRUSTS: R S S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUSTS, to go: TRUSTS?
Rearrange the letters in TRUSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUSTS
What's nearby TRUSTS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUSTS"