Is STRUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a proud stiff pompous gait
- noun - brace consisting of a bar or rod used to resist longitudinal compression
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- To display in order to impress others: She strutted all her new clothes before the guests.
- To brace with a supporting bar or rod.
- A pompous, self-important gait.
- To behave or perform in an ostentatious manner; show off.
- verb - to walk with a pompous air
There are 5 letters in STRUT: R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRUT, to go: STRUT?
Rearrange the letters in STRUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRUT
What's nearby STRUT
Lookup in Wiki for STRUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRUT"