Is THRUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the force used in pushing
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - verbal criticism
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- verb - push forcefully
- verb - press or force
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- verb - force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
- verb - push upward
- verb - place or put with great energy
- To push or drive quickly and forcibly.
- To issue or extend: poplars thrusting their branches upward; thrust out his finger.
- To force into a specified condition or situation: She thrust herself through the crowd.
- To include or interpolate improperly.
- To force on an unwilling or improper recipient: “Some have greatness thrust upon them” (Shakespeare).
- To stab; pierce.
- To shove something into or at something else; push.
- To pierce or stab with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- To force one’s way.
- A forceful shove or push.
- A driving force or pressure.
- The forward-directed force developed in a jet or rocket engine as a reaction to the high-velocity rearward ejection of exhaust gases.
- A piercing movement made with or as if with a pointed weapon; a stab.
- The essence; the point: The whole thrust of the project was to make money.
- Outward or lateral stress in a structure, such as an arch.
- An attack or assault, especially by an armed force.
- verb - to push forcibly
There are 6 letters in THRUST: H R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRUST, to go: THRUST?
Rearrange the letters in THRUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRUST
What's nearby THRUST
Lookup in Wiki for THRUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRUST"