Is HURT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HURT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - psychological suffering
- noun - feelings of mental or physical pain
- noun - a damage or loss
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- verb - be the source of pain
- verb - give trouble or pain to
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- verb - cause damage or affect negatively
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - feel pain or be in pain
- adj - suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle
- adj - damaged inanimate objects or their value
- To cause physical damage or pain to; injure.
- To cause mental or emotional suffering to; distress.
- To damage or impair: The bad publicity has hurt the candidate’s chances for victory.
- To have or produce a feeling of physical pain or discomfort: My leg hurts.
- To cause distress or damage: Parental neglect hurts.
- To have an adverse effect: “It never hurt to have a friend at court” (Tom Clancy).
- To experience distress, especially of a financial kind; be in need: “Even in a business that’s hurting there’s always a guy who can make a buck” (New York).
- Something that hurts; a pain, an injury, or a wound.
- Mental suffering; anguish: getting over the hurt of reading the letter.
- A wrong; harm: What hurt have you done to them? [Middle English hurten, possibly from Old French hurter, to bang into, perhaps of Germanic origin.
- verb - to do or cause injury to
There are 4 letters in HURT: H R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HURT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HURT, to go: HURT?
Rearrange the letters in HURT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HURT
What's nearby HURT
Lookup in Wiki for HURT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HURT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HURT"