Is HURTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HURTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - psychological suffering
- noun - feelings of mental or physical pain
- noun - a damage or loss
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- verb - be the source of pain
- verb - give trouble or pain to
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- verb - cause damage or affect negatively
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - feel pain or be in pain
- verb - to do or cause injury to
There are 5 letters in HURTS: H R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HURTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HURTS, to go: HURTS?
Rearrange the letters in HURTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HURTS
What's nearby HURTS
Lookup in Wiki for HURTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HURTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HURTS"