Is RUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- noun - a plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems
- noun - the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- noun - any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become coated with oxide
- adj - of the brown color of rust
- Any of various powdery or scaly reddish-brown or reddish-yellow hydrated ferric oxides formed on iron and iron-containing materials by lowtemperature oxidation in the presence of water.
- Any of various metallic coatings, especially oxides, formed by corrosion.
- A stain or coating resembling iron rust.
- Deterioration, as of ability, resulting from inactivity or neglect.
- Rust fungus.
- A plant disease caused by a rust fungus, characterized by reddish or brownish spots on leaves, stems, and other parts.
- A strong brown.
- To become corroded.
- To deteriorate or degenerate through inactivity or neglect.
- To become the color of rust.
- To develop a disease caused by a rust fungus.
- To corrode or subject (a metal) to rust formation.
- To impair or spoil, as by misuse or inactivity.
- To color (something) a strong brown.
- adj - to form rust (a reddish coating that forms on iron) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RUSTABLE
There are 4 letters in RUST: R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUST, to go: RUST?
Rearrange the letters in RUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUST
What's nearby RUST
Lookup in Wiki for RUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUST"