Is CRUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the outer layer of the Earth
- noun - a hard outer layer that covers something
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - form a crust or form into a crust
- The hard outer portion or surface area of bread.
- A piece of bread consisting mostly of the hard outer portion.
- A piece of bread that has become hard and dry.
- A pastry shell, as of a pie or tart.
- A hard, crisp covering or surface: snow with a firm crust.
- A hard deposit formed on the interior of a wine bottle as the wine matures.
- The exterior portion of the earth that lies above the Mohorovi?i> discontinuity.
- The outermost solid layer of a planet or moon.
- The hard outer covering or integument of certain plants and animals, such as lichens and crustaceans.
- An outer layer or coating formed by the drying of a bodily exudate such as pus or blood; a scab.
- Insolence; audacity; gall.
- To cover with a crust.
- To form into a crust.
- To become covered with a crust.
- To harden into a crust.
- verb - to form a crust (a hardened outer surface)
There are 5 letters in CRUST: C R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUST, to go: CRUST?
Rearrange the letters in CRUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUST
What's nearby CRUST
Lookup in Wiki for CRUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUST"