Is CITRUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CITRUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous fruits of the genus Citrus having thick rind and juicy pulp
- noun - any of numerous tropical usually thorny evergreen trees of the genus Citrus having leathery evergreen leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy edible fruits having leathery aromatic rinds
- Any of various evergreen, usually spiny shrubs or trees of the genus Citrus, such as the grapefruit, lemon, or orange, native to southern and southeast Asia, having leathery, aromatic, unifoliolate compound leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy, edible fruits that have a leathery, aromatic rind.
- Of or relating to any of the citrus plants or their fruits.
- adj - any of a genus of tropical, fruit-bearing trees [n -ES] : CITRUSY
There are 6 letters in CITRUS: C I R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CITRUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CITRUS, to go: CITRUS?
Rearrange the letters in CITRUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CITRUS
What's nearby CITRUS
Lookup in Wiki for CITRUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CITRUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CITRUS"