Is RUSTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUSTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unsophisticated country person
- adj - characteristic of rural life
- adj - awkwardly simple and provincial
- adj - characteristic of the fields or country
- Of, relating to, or typical of country life or country people.
- Marked by a lack of sophistication or elegance.
- Appropriate for use in the country: rustic gloves and boots.
- A rural person.
- A person regarded as crude, coarse, or simple.
- noun - one who lives in the country
There are 6 letters in RUSTIC: C I R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUSTIC, to go: RUSTIC?
Rearrange the letters in RUSTIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUSTIC
What's nearby RUSTIC
Lookup in Wiki for RUSTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUSTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUSTIC"