Is RUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- verb - be in a state of sexual excitement
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A sunken track or groove made by the passage of vehicles.
- A fixed, usually boring routine.
- An annually recurring condition or period of sexual excitement and reproductive activity in male deer.
- A condition or period of mammalian sexual activity, such as estrus.
- verb - to make ruts (grooves) in
There are 3 letters in RUT: R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUT, to go: RUT?
Rearrange the letters in RUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUT
What's nearby RUT
Lookup in Wiki for RUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUT"