Is TOUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- verb - make a tour of a certain place
- A trip with visits to various places of interest for business, pleasure, or instruction.
- A group organized for such a trip or for a shorter sightseeing excursion.
- A brief trip to or through a place for the purpose of seeing it: a tour of the house.
- A journey to fulfill a round of engagements in several places: a pianist on a concert tour.
- A shift, as in a factory.
- A period of duty at a single place or job.
- To travel from place to place, especially for pleasure.
- To travel among various places while fulfilling engagements.
- To make a tour of: toured Europe last summer; officials touring the scene of the disaster.
- To present (a play, for example) on a tour.
- verb - to travel from place to place
There are 4 letters in TOUR: O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOUR, to go: TOUR?
Rearrange the letters in TOUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOUR
What's nearby TOUR
Lookup in Wiki for TOUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOUR"