Is COURT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COURT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- noun - a room in which a lawcourt sits
- noun - the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- noun - a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played
- noun - Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- noun - the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
- noun - a hotel for motorists
- noun - a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
- noun - the residence of a sovereign or nobleman
- noun - an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings
- noun - respectful deference
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - seek someone's favor
- verb - engage in social activities leading to marriage
- An extent of open ground partially or completely enclosed by walls or buildings; a courtyard.
- A short street, especially a wide alley walled by buildings on three sides.
- A large open section of a building, often with a glass roof or skylight.
- A large building, such as a mansion, standing in a courtyard.
- The place of residence of a sovereign or dignitary; a royal mansion or palace.
- The retinue of a sovereign, including the royal family and personal servants, advisers, and ministers.
- A sovereign’s governing body, including the council of ministers and state advisers.
- A formal meeting or reception presided over by a sovereign.
- A person or body of persons whose task is to hear and submit a decision on cases at law.
- The building, hall, or room in which such cases are heard and determined.
- The regular session of a judicial assembly.
- A similar authorized tribunal having military or ecclesiastical jurisdiction.
- An open, level area marked with appropriate lines, upon which a game, such as tennis, handball, or basketball, is played.
- The body of directors of an organization, especially of a corporation.
- Often used to modify another noun: a court jester; court records.
- To attempt to gain; seek: courting wealth and fame.
- To behave so as to invite or incur: courts disaster by taking drugs.
- To try to gain the love or affections of, especially to seek to marry.
- To pursue a courtship; woo.
- To flatter with solicitous overtures in an attempt to obtain something or clear away antagonism.
- To seek someone’s love; woo.
- verb - to seek the affection of
There are 5 letters in COURT: C O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COURT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COURT, to go: COURT?
Rearrange the letters in COURT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COURT
What's nearby COURT
Lookup in Wiki for COURT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COURT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COURT"