Is ROUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disorderly crowd of people
- noun - an overwhelming defeat
- verb - cause to flee
- verb - dig with the snout
- verb - make a groove in
- verb - defeat disastrously
- A disorderly retreat or flight following defeat.
- An overwhelming defeat.
- A disorderly crowd of people; a mob.
- People of the lowest class; rabble.
- A public disturbance; a riot.
- A company, as of knights or wolves, that are in movement.
- A fashionable gathering.
- To put to disorderly flight or retreat: “the flock of starlings which Jasper had routed with his gun” (Virginia Woolf).
- To defeat overwhelmingly.
- To dig with the snout; root.
- To poke around; rummage.
- To expose to view as if by digging; uncover.
- To hollow, scoop, or gouge out.
- To drive or force out as if by digging; eject: rout out an informant.
- To dig up with the snout.
- To bellow.
- verb - to defeat overwhelmingly
There are 4 letters in ROUT: O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUT, to go: ROUT?
Rearrange the letters in ROUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROUT
What's nearby ROUT
Lookup in Wiki for ROUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUT"