Is ROUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an established line of travel or access
- noun - an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- verb - send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
- verb - send via a specific route
- verb - divert in a specified direction
- A road, course, or way for travel from one place to another.
- A highway.
- A customary line of travel.
- A fixed course or territory assigned to a salesperson or delivery person.
- A means of reaching a goal.
- To send or forward by a specific route.
- To schedule the order of (a sequence of procedures).
- verb - to send on a particular course
There are 5 letters in ROUTE: E O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUTE, to go: ROUTE?
Rearrange the letters in ROUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROUTE
What's nearby ROUTE
Lookup in Wiki for ROUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUTE"