Is OUTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTER in various dictionaries:
- adj - being on the outside or further from a center
- adj - located outside
- adj - being on or toward the outside of the body
- adj - not allowed to continue to bat or run
- adj - being out or having grown cold
- adj - not worth considering as a possibility
- adj - out of power
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- adj - directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- adj - no longer fashionable
- adj - outside or external
- adj - outer or outlying
- adj - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- Located on the outside; external.
- Farther than another from the center or middle.
- Relating to the body or its appearance rather than the mind or spirit.
- noun - a part of a target
There are 5 letters in OUTER: E O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTER, to go: OUTER?
Rearrange the letters in OUTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OUTER
What's nearby OUTER
Lookup in Wiki for OUTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTER"