Is TOURS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOURS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an industrial city in western France on the Loire River
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- verb - make a tour of a certain place
- A city of west-central France on the Loire River.
- verb - to travel from place to place
There are 5 letters in TOURS: O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOURS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOURS, to go: TOURS?
Rearrange the letters in TOURS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOURS
What's nearby TOURS
Lookup in Wiki for TOURS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOURS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOURS"