Is SOUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
- noun - the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being acidic
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - make sour or more sour
- adj - smelling of fermentation or staleness
- adj - having a sharp biting taste
- adj - one of the four basic taste sensations
- adj - in an unpalatable state
- adj - inaccurate in pitch
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- Having a taste characteristic of that produced by acids; sharp, tart, or tangy.
- Made acid or rancid by fermentation.
- Having the characteristics of fermentation or rancidity; tasting or smelling of decay.
- Bad-tempered and morose; peevish: a sour temper.
- Displeased with something one formerly admired or liked; disenchanted: sour on ballet.
- Not measuring up to the expected or usual ability or quality; bad.
- Of or relating to excessively acid soil that is damaging to crops.
- Containing excessive sulfur compounds.
- The sensation of sour taste, one of the four primary tastes.
- Something sour.
- A mixed drink made especially with whiskey, lemon or lime juice, sugar, and sometimes soda water.
- To make or become sour.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having a taste like that produced by an acid”: sour cider; acid, unripe grapes; an acidulous tomato; dry white wine; tart cherries.
- adj - sharp or biting to the taste
- verb - to make or become sour
There are 4 letters in SOUR: O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUR, to go: SOUR?
Rearrange the letters in SOUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOUR
What's nearby SOUR
Lookup in Wiki for SOUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUR"