Is SOURS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOURS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
- noun - the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being acidic
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - make sour or more sour
- adj - sharp or biting to the taste
- verb - to make or become sour
There are 5 letters in SOURS: O R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOURS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOURS, to go: SOURS?
Rearrange the letters in SOURS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOURS
What's nearby SOURS
Lookup in Wiki for SOURS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOURS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOURS"