Is SPROUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPROUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any new growth of a plant such as a new branch or a bud
- noun - a newly grown bud (especially from a germinating seed)
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- To begin to grow; give off shoots or buds.
- To cause to come forth and grow.
- Young plant growth, such as a bud or shoot.
- Something resembling or suggestive of a sprout, as in rapid growth: “a tall blond sprout of a boy” (Anne Tyler).
- verb - to begin to grow
There are 6 letters in SPROUT: O P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPROUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPROUT, to go: SPROUT?
Rearrange the letters in SPROUT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPROUT
5 letters out of SPROUT
4 letters out of SPROUT
3 letters out of SPROUT
2 letters out of SPROUT
Contextual use of SPROUT
What's nearby SPROUT
Lookup in Wiki for SPROUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPROUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPROUT"