Is PORTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PORTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- noun - sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- noun - an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- noun - the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- noun - (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- verb - put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- verb - bring to port
- verb - land at or reach a port
- verb - turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- verb - carry, bear, convey, or bring
- verb - carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- verb - drink port
- verb - modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- verb - to shift to the left side
There are 5 letters in PORTS: O P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PORTS, to go: PORTS?
Rearrange the letters in PORTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PORTS
What's nearby PORTS
Lookup in Wiki for PORTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PORTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PORTS"