Is SPORTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPORTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- noun - the occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- noun - (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- noun - a person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- noun - someone who engages in sports
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- verb - play boisterously
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 6 letters in SPORTS: O P R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPORTS, to go: SPORTS?
Rearrange the letters in SPORTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPORTS
What's nearby SPORTS
Lookup in Wiki for SPORTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPORTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPORTS"