Is TOSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- noun - an abrupt movement
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - throw carelessly
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - throw or cast away
- verb - agitate
- See Synonyms at throw.
- To throw, fling, or heave continuously about; pitch to and fro: boats that were tossed by the storm.
- To mix (a salad) lightly so as to cover with dressing.
- To discuss informally; bandy: tossed the idea around.
- To move or lift (the head) with a sudden motion: “tossing their heads in sprightly dance” (William Wordsworth).
- To disturb or agitate; upset.
- To throw to the ground: ducked the blow and tossed his opponent.
- To flip (coins) in order to decide an issue.
- To flip coins with: I’ll toss you to see who goes first.
- To be thrown here and there; be flung to and fro.
- To move about restlessly; twist and turn: toss in one’s sleep.
- To flip a coin to decide an issue.
- The act of tossing or the condition of being tossed.
- The distance that something is or can be tossed.
- An abrupt upward movement, as of the head.
- To drink in one draft by suddenly tilting.
- To drink up in one draft.
- To do or finish effortlessly or casually: “technicians who can toss off the Romantic blockbusters with stupendous speed and ease” (Annalyn Swan).
- verb - to throw lightly
There are 4 letters in TOSS: O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOSS, to go: TOSS?
Rearrange the letters in TOSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOSS
What's nearby TOSS
Lookup in Wiki for TOSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOSS"