Is COSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
- noun - the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- verb - be priced at
- verb - require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
- verb - to estimate a price for production of
There are 5 letters in COSTS: C O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COSTS, to go: COSTS?
Rearrange the letters in COSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COSTS
What's nearby COSTS
Lookup in Wiki for COSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COSTS"