Is SLOTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable
- noun - a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail)
- noun - a time assigned on a schedule or agenda
- noun - a position in a hierarchy or organization
- noun - the trail of an animal (especially a deer)
- noun - (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board
- noun - a slot machine that is used for gambling
- verb - assign a time slot
- verb - to cut a long, narrow opening in
There are 5 letters in SLOTS: L O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOTS, to go: SLOTS?
Rearrange the letters in SLOTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOTS
What's nearby SLOTS
Lookup in Wiki for SLOTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOTS"