Is STOOLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOOLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a simple seat without a back or arms
- noun - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- noun - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- verb - lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- verb - react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- verb - have a bowel movement
- verb - to discharge feces
There are 6 letters in STOOLS: L O O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOOLS, to go: STOOLS?
Rearrange the letters in STOOLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOOLS
What's nearby STOOLS
Lookup in Wiki for STOOLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOOLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOOLS"