Is LOSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost
- noun - gradual decline in amount or activity
- noun - the act of losing someone or something
- noun - the disadvantage that results from losing something
- noun - the experience of losing a loved one
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- noun - military personnel lost by death or capture
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- The act or an instance of losing: nine losses during the football season.
- One that is lost: wrote their flooded house off as a loss.
- The condition of being deprived or bereaved of something or someone: mourning their loss.
- The amount of something lost: selling at a 50 percent loss.
- The harm or suffering caused by losing or being lost.
- Destruction: The war caused incalculable loss.
- The power decrease caused by resistance in a circuit, circuit element, or device.
- The amount of a claim on an insurer by an insured.
- Below cost: sold the merchandise at a loss.
- Perplexed; puzzled: I am at a loss to understand those remarks.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 4 letters in LOSS: L O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOSS, to go: LOSS?
Rearrange the letters in LOSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOSS
What's nearby LOSS
Lookup in Wiki for LOSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOSS"